Local Skagit Valley Yukon Gold potatoes give Skip Rock Vodka it’s rich full-flavor. While those aren’t words normally associated with vodka, our goal is to create a spirit that stands out compared to the many grain-based vodkas on the market. We’ve heard less than 1% of the worlds vodkas are made from potatoes and we believe it. The process is laborious, it’s messy and it takes a lot of potatoes to make one bottle of premium Skip Rock Vodka. Even with all the work we wouldn’t change a thing!
Chicago Gold Medal: 92 Points Exceptional
…satiny dry medium – full body…vanilla, yogurt nuts…vibrant…exceptional.
International Review of Spirits Award
It’s really unique. It tastes earthy; it has a terroir. I wanted to keep it simple, so I mixed it with sherry and sweet vermouth.” Seattle Weekly
- Adam Chumas, Beverage Director, Tom Douglas Restaurants
…elemental complexity that finishes briskly and a touch sweet.
- A.J. Rathburn, Cocktail Author, Critic
…a finish that features just a smidge of sweetness.
- Seattle Magazine
Mixology: Our Favorites
Skip Rock Vodka Bloody Mary Martini
- 2 oz. of Skip Rock Vodka
- ½ oz. Demitri’sExtra Horseradish Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 3 oz. tomato juice
- Squeeze in juice of ¼ lemon
- Fill with ice, snap on the shaker can and shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass
- 2 cocktail onions
- 1 pimento olive
- Lemon twist (rind only)
Skip Rock Soda
- Serve in small glass
- 1.5 oz. Skip Rock Vodka
- 2.5 oz. Club Soda
- Garnish with Cucumber Segment
- Serve in a small glass
- 1.5 oz. of Skip Rock Vodka
- 3-4 twists of fresh crack pepper
- The longer the drink sits the more pepper flavor it takes on.